Monday 28 August 2017

Halloween Bendy card

Soooo I wanted to make a Bendy Card
and couldn't find a free file and I'm broke at the
moment so I thought I'd make one in Cricut Design space.
I'm sharing it at the bottom of this post
if you have a Cricut and use design space. 
Here's my card, I changed the file a bit
after I made the card and it is only
the base I am sharing so you can use it for
any occasion.The front strips are just straight at the top
but I have a die that shapes hill's and dips so I used that
to shape them but you could just use scissors.

 Enjoy

I used spooky house #M4318F from the holiday cakes Cartridge, Spooky Tree Silhouette #M3A903 from Monster bash cartridge, Ghost was Ghost Icon #M3D1D70 Creepy Critters cartridge.Happy Halloween #M3C65D Holiday Cakes cartridge.The fence was a freebie SVG from http://createatdreamscrapbooks.blogspot.co.uk/2011/08/free-svg-file-halloween-spooky-fence.html 

Click link below

1 comment: