Sunday 27 August 2017

Fairy Box card

Wow 2 post's in 2 days.
I'm on a roll with the creating.I am trying to beat this
depression & anxiety that has come over me again after so long being
ok.A lot has happened lately and I don't cope
well with change anyway but when it's lots of things
all at once it's bad.This time I knew to go get help.
So here I am creating because I know
it really does help.While you are creating
your mind is on the task and not all that is going wrong in your life. 
Even though I sometimes don't feel like doing anything
I make myself and find myself getting lost in it.

So here is what I made.


The cut file is from the very Talented Omar
It is a free cut file and he has loads more Awesome
files too for free. I used my Cricut Explore to write the 
greeting on the cloud.

The Fairy Digi is from Faery Ink
I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens


No comments:

Post a Comment