Monday 2 October 2017

Boo to you

Hi there, I'm back with another halloween card.
I just had to colour this monster when I found him :-)
He is a Freebie from goebie 


I coloured him  with pencils on Kraft card and
added white highlights with a Signo uniball pen. 
I cut out using a postage stamp die.


The background paper is from Bearly mine designs
(no longer online)
The Boo was cut out using my Cricut Explore, I finished off 
with some black and white dovecraft 3d pearl effects
and white sequins. 

Challenges Entered 

CraftingFromTheHeart - Challenge 177 Anything Goes
Creates & makes  - Challenge 15 Anything Goes 
Digi Choosday  - Week 39 Anything Goes
Do-Al (1) Creative - Halloween
The Paper Nest Dolls  - Anything Goes 
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog  - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking 
Hugs

10 comments:

  1. Adorable image and you colored it perfectly and love the CAS card design...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE this week,hope to see you again
    Željka Dt xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing creation! It's perfect for my challenge... please visit it - I would be very glad if you do that!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#10 – Halloween)
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Doris,I have been over and Joined in.Hope to visit more :-)

      Delete
  3. OMG!! I just love this card as it is so adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge. ~DT Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Lisa, love the web frame around the cute scary image. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bohoo ... beautiful. This is one of the funniest Halloween cards I ever seen. I especially like the cobweb border!

    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#10 – Halloween}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#10 – Mushrooms}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#42 – Pretty pinks or birthday}
    Alex' Kreative Seite


    ReplyDelete
  6. Very spooky :)
    Thanks for joining us at the DAK Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, coloured so wonderfully. Thank you so much for choosing to share your awesome creation with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, love it, love it. The image is too cute. Even his heart shaped tonsils made me smile. Thanks for joining us at 'Do-Al(l) Creatives'. Jonnece DT

    ReplyDelete