Tuesday 5 September 2017

A few more makes


I'm back with a few more makes.

I have been wanting to make one of these
angels for a while now and had the PDF file
but then when I went to look here
I saw there was an SVG file which
made it so much easier.Then I couldn't
find my baubles I had bought
from the pound shop lol so had to 
steal one from my Christmas decorations.
 

 


All from Cricut Accesss
 

 Cricut access again here
 
 
This one is a combo of die's, Cricut access and
Stamp.
 
 


The clouds, moutains, get well greeting
and front piece of grass are from
Cricut.The hills are made with the stitched
 hillside border dies.The stamp is a freebie
stamp set by Adam Prescott
 from  Cardmaking & papercraft magazine.
I coloured with Spectrum noir pens and 
inked the clouds with Faded Jeans distress ink 
and added some dash lines with a white signo
pen.

Thanks for looking and have a great day

:-)
 



No comments:

Post a Comment