Saturday 11 October 2014

Halloween Queen Of Hearts


Hi,I'm here to show you my make for Challenge #2 
at Faery Ink Design Blog.
I used the Fantastic Queen of Hearts that can
be found here


I coloured her with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers and a bit of
pencil.
Dress : DR1,DR5,DR7,BGR1,BGR3 & True black Spectrum Noirs.
Skin : Dusky Pink,Satin,Ivory Promarkers and a touch of Gold pencil.
Roses : DR1,DR5,DR7,BGR3 & True black Spectrum Noirs.
Leaves : CG2,DG3,JG6 Spectrum Noirs.
Crown : CT4,GB5,OR1 Spectrum Noirs.
Background is from Cheeky Monkey Halloween Digi Kit
and I changed the colour in Craft Artist and added spider webs.
The tag and Sentiment are from the same Kit and I Inked the edges with
Fired Brick Distress Ink.The feather,heart and lace are from my stash
and i added some gems i got from the Pound shop.
Thank you for Looking.

Challenges Entered

Halloween at Bearly Mine
Halloween at The Corrosive Challenge blog

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I really like your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, something a little different for Halloween. The image is amazing and very well coloured, thank you for joining us at BMD. Good luck xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The queen of hearts is awesome and the blood red colour would be great for Halloween Jacqui DT Bearly Mine

    ReplyDelete