Tuesday 19 February 2013

I'm Loving this Colouring Lark

I have 2 cards for you today.One is a Digital stamp from Michelle Perkett Studio
and the other is from Crafters Companion Popcorn Bear Men & Romance CD.
The Digital Stamp is called Lily Fairy Of Enchantment and I have had her quite a while
but wasn't into colouring that much as I didn't have many colours,only a few 
Promarkers so colouring wasn't that fun but loved the image.
I decided to buy some Spectrum Noir pens
and now I love this colouring lark lol.I still use the Promarkers along with the Spectrum Noir pens
as they work very well together it's just I have more colours now.
The other Card was for my Grandaughters 
Daddy on his Birthday.I find Men's card really hard to make,does anyone else have the same problem ?



Thanks for Looking
Hugs


Challenges Entered -


Paper Creator's Crafts - Flowery Delight



1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous card - I love the colours on the top one :0) and glitter of cause!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Creators - Flowery Delights Challenge this time and good luck.
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete