Wednesday 22 August 2012

DT Call Challenge... Texture

Hi There,I made this for the Creative Expressions DT Call Challenge .Wish me Luck.



I used a 6x6 Kraft card Blank and scored one side from corner
to corner and folded to make a twisted easel card I then cut
another card blank in half  and matted with Green spotted paper.I did
the same on the bottom of the easel card.Then I took some coredinations card  chipped saphire
and used the Sizzix Beaded Ribbon Embossing Folder on it and then sanded it then s matted it
the half of Kraft Card Blank.
My Topper is the Tilly stamp from Personal Impressions stamped on to whited card
and the heat embossed with purple metallic embossing powder and copper
embossing powder I then cut out with Spellbiners scalloped oval.I used Tim Holtz
Distress Ink Vintage photo round the edges and stuck 3 pearls on it.I then
stuck this to some green pattered paper and curled the edges,I matted this onto
the Textured Coredinations on the half of Kraft Card Blank and
then stuck that to the Easel card.I used a sentiment for my Stopper and ribbon,gems and
flowers to embelish.I also cot a strip of green Coredinations and
used a EK Succes edger punch and added that at the side
of my Topper and thats it,Done.
Thanks for looking
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment